Monday, June 8, 2015

Did you ever have a very creepy day?.

I did today I was relaxing at home then I herd I banging from down stairs I ran out to the stairs I screamed "hello is any one down there!. Hello I'm not jocking!" I was quite then I herd some one put something back (no one but me was home) I ran back in my room and locked my door. I called my dad he didn't pick up I called my mom she did  i said "mom there's some one in our house" we had a long talk over my phone she finally got home and walked in she said no one was there at that point my dad had called me twice I went back in my room and called him " he" picked up some one was talking in a German/Indian voice he texted me two mins later he said I didn't pick up was driving than I sent this text "That's creepy then some one was talking in a German/Indian ascent and started counting down from ten" did something like this ever happen to u please comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment